Higher Ed Marketing News Round-Up
(Photo by Williac)
It’s that time of the week again where we start to wind down from our busy schedules and sit back and ponder with insightful reflection on the past seven days of our lives.
Okay, maybe not. But it is Friday morning and that means it’s time for another round-up of important news you might have missed this week.
- For-Profit Seal of Approval (Inside Higher Ed)
- Conde Nast to Open Fashion and Design College (BBC
- Your Mom Really Is Going To College (Huffington Post)
- Comparing the Default Numbers on Subprime Mortgages and For-Profit College Loans (Rortybomb)
- The Practical College Degree Job Market: Forget the US News College Rankings. Enroll Here and Actually Get a Job (MotherJones)
This entry was posted on Friday, September 16th, 2011 at 11:00 am and is filed under Higher Education News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.